Monday, June 16, 2008

Yay, a letter from Plainview :)

Ok, so last week I was all sad that I didn't get a letter lol I know I probably still hold the record but still, I was expecting one. So when I checked the mailbox today, not allowing myself to get my hopes up, I was very happy to see a pretty green envelope addressed to "Ali 'Cutie Pie' Monjar". It looks like he wrote it Friday which would explain why I didn't get it until today. He doesn't give any information that I haven't already read on the blog but it was still nice to hear from him personally. 

But holy cow, it was difficult to read. He said "In the MTC I realized I suck at cursive. So you get letters from me in cursive so I can practice!"  and  "I feel retarded, like this
 is my first time writing ever lol."  It looked like it :-P  If you think his print is hard to read, his cursive is next to impossible at times. Later in the letter he adds, "Ugh my letter looks like a fifth grader wrote it!" Sadly, he wasn't exaggerating. Lol, well with practice, I'm sure he will get better - at least I hope very much he does if my letters are doomed to be written in cursive. ;-)

I don't know if you can see it very well but here is a picture.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ali I love your posts. You are so expressive! I love that you always put a picture too. Lol I think his cursive is as good as mine actually. I only know the letters in my name and that's it. Good for him, but I pity you. Hope your doing well!

Sharon said...

Those are horrible, he wasn't lying maybe a 4th grader, I think Michael's cursive is better. Of course he is just learning. lol I too love your posts.

*ALi* said...

:) Glad you both enjoyed it. Ha ha, thank you for the pity, Melinda. I should show the letter to you in person sometime, you can tell he is thinking so hard about how to correctly write the letters ha ha.