Before I opened the letter, I saw that he had tried to use the wax seal I sent lol and it just looks so funny. The wax is like smeared and only half as
big as the seal. There is a small note to the side that says "LOL... Tried :)." I'll have to take a picture. So cute!
The letter went as follows:
Eeee I is in Texas! (use new address :) the return address)It's the biggest dusty diaper of my career. I shouldn't write you except on P-day (Mondays now) but I wanted to give you my new address & say I love you. My phone can go to silent by holding down the bottom right key I think there's a small mute symbol on it. {I had asked him about that cause I couldn't figure out his phone he's letting me have while he's gone}. I think I can use your seal now LOL I was sad your last letter didn't have one :( You get my pics? Eeee gonna go meet the local scout group at the church & a counseler [sic] in the Branch Presidency. I await a letter to my new apartment! :) Texas is a big dusty diaper! Always windy.Love,Elder Blake Theo PorterP.S. My thighs are chaffing I feel like Andy from The Office LOL.
2 comments:
I love the wax seal that's funny, is it on the back???
Yeah, it's on the back of the letter.
Post a Comment