Tuesday, June 17, 2008

So I feel so special

I just received another letter from Blake. I was pretty excited. Since I wasn't expecting it at all. But I guess it's because I sent him a package for his birthday. It was cute. Here it is.

6/10/08
Hi Sister,
Thank you all for the package :-) it arrived right on my birthday what a nice family I have. Now I don't need to go shopping for a couple of weeks. I won't lie I am looking forward to emailing more now I hope you got 1 email from. Like old mail is stressful cause I don't' know what letters everyone has gotten and stuff.

Mom sent me a 4 square ball lol I have no idea (that last 4 words where underlined) when I can use it ha ha. You may already know of course but she sent me this huge "greenie" (next word is un readable.) package it's cute. (Little does Blake know I "went" shopping with mom, I was on the phone while she was at the store.) They got me a camel back with which is cool too bad my bike isn't here yet, I cold barely fit my scriptures in it I haven't put water in it yet...

Well hopefully Ali didn't forget it was my birthday I'll be sad if I don't get a package from her. I really hope I get a letter from someone saying they got my memory card it's stressful to think about.
It is really fun out here we are getting to know the members and it's cool. If eel like an alien everyone just stares at my name tag everywhere i go. Lol Mom got me even more stationary and like weird greenish/blackish shorts lol like I was hoping for a tie. Someone better send me a tie. I am glad you sent me popcorn the had no selection here and i bought some really bad tasting kind, gross. This is the buckle of the bible belt, I've heard our mission is the lowest baptising mission in the U.S., it's hard to teach the people but we talk and testify at every doorstep cause they're too polite to slam the door lol.
Well my hand hurts and I have like 8 more letters. See you all give everyone hugs.
Love Elder Blake Theo Porter

No comments: