Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I love my tapes and I love Blake!

OK, I just had to say God bless whoever invented a tape recorder because they are the best thing a waiting girl could have! Ha ha, I have gotten two tapes from Blake and a few letters but he doesn't seem to be a fan of writing too much which is another reason the tapes are so awesome because then I get to hear details and cool stories. Elder Tripp even says hi to me on it sometimes which is fun. 

And you know what else I love? This picture! (ha ha, I know it's not related to his mission but I think you will all like it too) It's on my computer desktop he he.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Ali for sharing this with us, I'm like tired and falling asleep but my daughter sharon is writting this for me, and I'm retarded and can't do it myself, but what I really wanted to say was we are really jealous you get tapes and we don't. That is a great picture of Blake. we (Sharon and Linda) really like it.