Saturday, June 14, 2008

My old First Letter

So this is my first and only letter from Elder Porter dated May 22nd. It was when he was in the MTC. I just wanted to mention a few cute things. He first feels bad that he didn't get a letter to me for my birthday. He probably is remembering me complaining like a little princess about when Ryan was on his mission and he actually wrote a letter on my birthday but didn't mention it. I am over it, and it was so cute that he mentioned even feeling bad about it. He said it was way nice to see the newbies come in a week later when he was there. He said "the longest week of my career is finally over, I hope it picks up." As he mentioned in a recent letter, teaching is the best part and he's surprised how comfortable he feels while he's doing it. The sweetest part was this:
"You and Ryan are such awesome examples this is a weird life I have lots of respect for anyone that does."
He jokes about some nervouse sisters that practice taught them, and he said it must have been his gook looks lol. And my favorite was "give a hug to John for me." I just love him. Mom you did a good job picking some pics from the 136 just from the MTC! And he thought he wouldn't be taking pictures. He is never lacking in surprises.

No comments: