Well Monday June 2, 2008 Blake left for Lubbuck Texas, no word on if his flight ever may it there, so I'm assuming it did. I do know from talking with Mom and Dad that his flight from Salt lake to Dallas was delayed until noon. I had just got a letter from Blake that morning. He informed me that he needed email addresses. So I called mom to tell her I got a letter well she had just talked with him.
Anyway I found out what airline he was flying on and called my Father-in-law, Brian, who works for Delta and emailed him the email addresses so he could delivar them to Blake. Well they couldn't find him when he walked over but he gave the email to the "travel Leader" I'm guessing that's another missionary.
My last letter mentioned how Blake played four square in the MTC. That's kind of cool for us because when he came out to visit that's all Michael wanted to do. In fact when we where in St. George he told Grandma (my mom) that "my mom has some pretty good moves, but Blake is the best." Blake said he got 7 points and you get a point when you stay in the server box for 3 games. So he played 21 games or serves and stayed in the box. He must be pretty awesome. Now I know what he meant by them being so competitive. But he sounded happy, and upbeat.
So after the delayed flight in SLC they where going to be waiting in Dallas until 8 pm that night before they flew on the Lubbock. I guess we shouldn't complain at least he isn't traveling by foot/wagon/horse/train/boat etc. The missionaries do have it pretty easy that way now days.
Well I'm sure you are all like me waiting for that first letter from the mission field.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment