Hello, Hello! I'm in Plainview, TX! Ha,Ha! My trainer is Elder Tripp he seems really awesome. It's sad tho since he's been out he learned his parents are getting divorced. It's really lame. I couldn't imagine you guys doing that. If you do I'm going apostate. He is really strong to still be out here, he's already trained one guy and now me and he's only been here 9 months!
Getting here was ridiculous though, it was such chaos, but most of the Elders seem awesome. The mission is huge, Plainview's like 45 minutes north of Lubbock. My first night in Lubbock, when we finally arrived, was nuts the zone leaders took us out tracting and it went good. We got to teach a lesson our first night out. Today I got to Plainview (ugh, just realized I said Plainville lol!) and finally got to unpack. That was like the best. So I have a new address and I'm sending my memory card. So ya, give that to whoever so they don't send it to the office. I haven't got my bike yet BTW, hopefully it will arrive. My P-day is Monday so I can email you kids then. I've knocked on some doors here. The people seem really nice. It's kind of small. Ugh, we shopped at Walmart. I'm pissed. So ya better get the memory card or I'll flip out. Tell Brian Breese I'm so sorry I never got to him at the airport, it was the craziest day ever. Teaching people is awesome, it's definitely when I'm the most happy. I love you all you're the best. O and it's really windy here, all the time. . . .Texas is a big dusty diaper.
Love,
Elder Blake Theo Porter
P.S. I have no idea how to grocery shop!lol!
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment