Thursday, May 29, 2008

Yea a letter and Pictures

So Blake sent me my first letter. I was pretty excited. And I guess these pictures are from someone elses camera. So anyway here's the letter.
(Arrived May 29, 2008)
Hey Sharon,

I don't know who to send picture to so I'm gonna send these to you I guess blogmaster. So how is California? I can't believe you're or went to St. George LOL you are brave.
So I had a cool experience in the RC (referral Center) I called a day to confirm she received a Book of Mormon. She had it but hadn't opened it yet. I told her to get it and we read Moroni's Promise together and I testified. Well I thought we'd be done there. O By the way she's from Tennessee, in Talbot and sounded like it ha, ha. She went through all the pictures and I talked to her for over an hour. I seriously gave her 2 full lessons on the phone, the restoration and the plan of Salvation. I sent the missionaries back to her and committed her to pray about the BoM and the things I told her. I dunno if she did but it was fun talking and teaching her.
People really are babes in the gospel like words you'd think Christians would know they don't really understand. She was kinda Baptist but didn't' know what the Holy Ghost was she was thinking it was like Casper or something.

The MTC is good and necessary but I'm really glad I'm not here long. I'm in like a Cantonese zone so their district is her for 3 months. I would kill things. But they are fun they try to teach us some, all I know is Bingo Woy Jo Kato (I dunno how to spell it) but it mean like "who will volunteer to pray" I guess it fun to say. I['m just glad my district is cool, my district leader only has one leg but he's a rock star like her was on warp tour and stuff. He's a good guy. I am so annoyed by my companion sometimes but we teach well. He like needs constant attention I think he's used to being the center of attention or something. Well I miss the kids, tell Mark and them hi for me. I want to play four square again it's a big deal in the MTC lol kids are way competitive with it. Well see ya.
Love,
Elder Blake Theo Porter

Kind of fun, the pictures are fun too. He's funny.

1 comment:

Mrs. Dickson said...

That was fun. He's so cute I miss him. I always smile reading his letters. That's the first time I've heard him be upset about his companion, but from what it sounds like anyone would be. I hope he gets an awesome trainer.