Dear Family,
So it's almost bed time here after my first day as a missionary. The MTC is the weirdest place in the world, but it's really cool too. I think I'm doing ok . I was randomly assigned senior companion (they do it by alphabet) so ya, we'll see how that goes.This is a huge change for me. I'm just glad I have an awesome family. I love you guys so much, LOL. I was not planning for Dad to cry like he did, it really caught me off guard and he got me crying too. I'm really looking forward to sleeping, the church is still true.
Love, Elder Porter
P.S. O ya , Elder Root is my companion. He's 20 and seems cool for sure.
P.S.S. Us Dear Elder.com, you can email it and I get a hard copy the next day or something.
P.S.S.S J/K Looks like I got some emails already LOL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment