Monday, May 19, 2008

The Big Day






After the lead up to one of the greatest farewell talks ever, I thought that Blake's stress level would subside by the time we went to the MTC.... I was wrong. I really hope that Blake does not end up with some bladder infection because I would feel really bad poking fun at how many times he had to go to the bathroom in the short time we were together before saying goodbye. However, my worries over his stress level were somewhat put to rest as we showed up at the MTC and unloaded all his luggage. We walked to the specified area to drop off his luggage and we overheard the Elder in front of us mention to one of the volunteers that he was going to the same mission as Blake. Blake looked over at me and smiled, and then walked up to the other Elder and introduced himself and mentioned that he was going to the same mission. Blake is a very likable person and will make friends easily. I told Blake that I am glad he made it a short goodbye at the MTC, because the tears flowed easily. I love Blake, and I have all the confidence in the world that he will have a successful mission. Ryan

No comments: