









This is one of my favorite moments from his farewell. Ok, so I thought I should make a little explanation about this blogger address. During Blake's talk he talked about how he was praying for a stronger testimony of Joseph Smith, he walked to Temple Square on his lunch break from Mr. Macs. "Listening to some tool wish I could say it was MOTAB," He went to there to read. He was reading the Doctrine and Covenants, and he came across the scripture in D&C 76:22 (I think it was correct me if I'm wrong) it says: 22 And now, after the many testimonies which have been given of him, this is the testimony, last of all, which we give of him: That he lives! And he just started to bawl, he said. He looks up and there are two Asian sister missionaries there. One is talking to someone but the other was staring at him, and just smiling. And he just thought..."this is the weirdest true church ever, am I being photographed too, for the Ensign." It was pretty funny. Totally true though where else would someone just be beaming at you for reading the scriptures and crying over them.
There are so many other great moments from his farwell I hope others will share them. HINT, HINT!!!
There are so many other great moments from his farwell I hope others will share them. HINT, HINT!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment