Tuesday, November 11, 2008

The Sweetest Missionary BF EVER

Blake is the best, especially when it comes to giving gifts and spoiling me. For my birthday he sent me and my twin sister Texas Tech shot glasses (commemorative of turning 21) and he sent me a big box of booster packs from the new Shards of Alara edition in Magic the Gathering. I cannot wait to play with him and his new decks when he gets back. He also sent me flowers that arrived on my birthday (so cute!). 

I thought I'd share his birthday message to me since I meant to bring it to the wonderful dinner the Porter's had for my birthday - you guys are the best :)

Happy Birthday Ali! :)
So my package will probably get to you early, but I hope you like it! These cards are the brand new edition and they seem really awesome! I thought it was only fair to get you a box since I got myself a box :) They have mythic rares now that are red symboled and are even better than golds. There are also Planeswalkers which are really powerful. You'll have to read online how to use them if you get some cause their rules are unique. :) I sent all my cards to my parents you'll have to check out the decks in the sleeves and the Futuresight + Eventide boxes, those 6 are my best. Happy Magic Playing! Mwah!

I really wish I could take you out somewhere really nice, 21 is the best age, after that you're just really really old ha ha! My halloween was so diaper, what did you do? We couldn't even hang out with other missionaries. The town has been crazy tho cause this weekend Texas Tech beat #1 Texas in football so Tech is doing really good and they had huge tailgates up by Tech all weekend. I really wish I could've gone, looked exciting.

Well nothing too exciting going on here really. Elder Craven is a good companion but has no idea how to be a senior or be bold at all. I still think we will have really good success, especially if we stay here another transfer. Elder Pearson of the Seventy challenged our mission to double transfers, so we gotta get busy lol.

21 was a great age tho, that's when I met you! Yay! :) Also that's when I graduated college. Good times I hope you had an awesome birthday cutie pie! I love you soo much! Hope you is happy! :)

Love, Elder Blake Theo Porter

P.S. The manga is for Tashi but if she doesn't like it you should read it :) Shot glasses are to commemorate y'alls 21st Bday, if you drink alcohol I'll be pissed tho lol :) Manga is sensored [sic] which is lame, but remember to read it backwards!

No comments: