11/17/08
So I just found out that Elder Craven and I are whitewashing into 4th ward! So ridiculous like we turn 2nd South into a good area with progressing people and now office elders are going there and w are covering where they were. Also we'll be in a threesome with a kid who's struggling, he actually came out with E. Craven 9 months ago and went home after like a week in Texas. He just came back this transfer and I guess he's still struggling. President must think we did ok if he's keeping us together, but I personally don't understand. I just hope the area keeps going good, it's so hard to leave investigators, I hate that.
So I dunno if you want to just write to the office I dunno what my neew address will be. I'm in Lubbock still. I saw a doctor last week cause I'm pretty sure my mono relapsed, he is gonna check my antibody levels and see if I"m still fighting it I guess. didn't want to rest anymore tho I hate being sick.
I got the deer jerky it was really good, tell Ryan good work :). I'm glad Ali liked her Flowers.
One good thing is since I was in the office I kind of know 4th ward, so hopefully I can force the members to help us. We also will have a car so that is also good. Blah I don't want to move again. Lol I hope someday I can stay in an area like in Plainview past few months I just feel that once things pick up I leave. Maybell's baptism got pushed back a couple weeks, which is lame. I guess she was going to Mexico or something, I miss Plainview. At least I know the missionaries coming into 2nd south are good, they better do good I don't think I've had to force my body to work more than these past 6 weeks, I hope I get over the mono better with the car.
We call the missionaries in Lubbock, went over to Sis. Ernest's for a farewell party for Elder Scadden (?) and Elder Glover. She makes good Brownies, way nice of her. I feel bad cause sister's are gonna be in our apartment. Like it's improved since I got there, but I'll feel bad for girls living in some diaper lol. I have to finish the BofM by Wednesday and I thought i had longer, still in 3 Nephi so I better get reading. Tell Sharon hi, I'll try to write her back, but this week is absolutely insane. We're gonna go get get some pictures on some horses in a park today, so that should be fun. I miss my nieces and nephews :(
Love y'all
Elder Blake Theo Porter
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment