Hi Family,
So I was wandering, do I have a mission plaque? I don't recall ever telling you a scripture for it or anything. I don't know what's on it. Just wondering. So this was the lamest Halloween ever. We had to be in by 6 and couldn't hang out with any missionaries. Way lame, but the weekend has been crazy cause Tech beat Texas and it was a big deal like the campus was covered with kids, pretty fun looking, of course I couldn't partake.
So how are things? Things are good here. We had 3 investigators at church yesterday, so that was cool. My favorite tho is teaching Pei Ming and his son Zehru (?). They are just way nice and it's fun cause they have no concept of Christianity, it is hard tho cause they go to a Baptist Chruch right by their apartment that has a Chinese congregation, how can we compete with that?LOL, cause his wife knows like no English. They love learning and he's understanding way good, like he helps us teach his son, it's cool.
I still can't believe Colton came home from the MTC, I hope he's doing ok, like that could be really hard to deal with. I know it affected Shawn for a long time, still probably does a little. We just had a kid come from a service mission and I guess he went to the MTC 2 times and couldn't handle it. So he can still come out nothing's impossible.
Well just saying hi.
Love Elder Blake Theo Porter
Sunday, November 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment