Monday, August 18, 2008

I feel like crap...(August 4, 2008)

My spleen is enlarged and i'm really tired and sore all the time. Being sick is retarded. President and Sister Robison are awesome tho, they are going to come see us tonight and take us out to dinner on their way up to Amarillo. Sister Robison is really nice though huh i'm glad you got to talk to her mom. Well I basically just sit all day and take naps. Last night wasn't good cause I couldn't sleep at all because my stomach hurt, I'm guessing fromt he spleen. I guess i'm an answer to Elder Tripp's prayers cause he kept telling God he was tired and needed a break. So basically Elder Tripp cursed me lol. I'm still convinced of course that the mono is just a symptom of my cancer. Ya it's really frustrating cause we can't go see investigators really, maybe by the end of this week I can go to appointments. We still had Paul Ziegler and his 2 grandsons Edward and Matthew at sacrament so that was cool. They liked fast and testimony meeting I think. Paul is super generous he gave $100 for fast offerings, and he isn't even a member, amazing guy. His wife was a member, she's passed away now, but Paul used to play the organ for them right when they started the branch out here I guess and it was like in a house somewhere. Pretty cool that he's coming hopefully he can understand this is Christ's only church and be baptized, his grandsons are promising they are really humble good kids. Well Hector's family isn't progressing but it's just because we can't get a hold of them to teach them. We mowed his lawn for him again so that was good, I told you about how we almost killed his wife right? We replaced her tire on her Expedition and it almost came off lol like all the bolts had been vibrated/stripped off. But Hector was pretty decent about it and forgave us lol it was bad timing too cause she was going to Mexico the next day. Yes Elder Tripp and a guy in the branch gave me blessing. Hmmm I always have questions for you guys and then forget them until after I email. So ya send my other card back will ya so i can print off some on this one k? That's super way cute that nathan and lucy hung out ha ha i love thinking about it, tell all the kids hi for me. Elder Tripp got lucky and beat me at chess once, otherwise i've won 3 times so i'm feeling good about that still. I'm also really good at crosswords and sudoku now, anyways love you guys it sounds like I may get a letter from mom today since both her and Sis. Robison mentioned one and i haven't got it yet :D love elder blake theo porter

No comments: