So I'm going to the Doctor again today, I think i have cancer. Probably not probably just mono but i was super tired the past few days and I'm making them check me for more stuff cause i haven't been working hard... like at all, and if i'm that tired from virtually no work then i don't understand why resting doesn't do anything.
But on a happier note we had 9 investigators come to church this sunday! It was really awesome and they are all reading the book of mormon too so it's really awesome. Ugh everything i eat hurts my stomach my body is retarded i've decided. Man i just don't have much to say lol. Hmmm we had really awesome shrimp soup, Hector's wife Marybell is the best cook ever. We talked to him a lot about needing to stop drinking too. He knows he needs to stop he just doesn't think he can basically. It was impressive though because the next day he didn't go to work and he came to church instead. If he keeps dedicating himself like that I know he can overcome the drinking like for sure.
So we got the call this morning and we are staying in Plainview for another 6 weeks. it's really weird i guess for a greenie to stay with his trainer that long but it's nice cause the area is finally picking up I really hope we'll get some stuff done this transfer cause it's been hard to get work going. Lol i love how mom spells Roj. It always takes me a second to figure out who rog is lol. I guess both work but Roj is just how he's always spelled it ha ha.
Did ryan send you guys that email about the dollar coin not having 'In God we trust' pretty lame that they took it out. Lol i guarantee the email was started by a texan who's a chain smoking alcoholic who beats his kids, but was utterly disgusted that the new coin didn't have In God we trust ha ha. That's how it goes here :D
Well the only other new thing is that Elder Tripp is our District leader now. So that will be fun I can't wait to be a noob in his district meetings while he's trying to teach us something ha ha. Hope you all are doing good though. I really want to not get fat I hate being sick. Is grandma cousins doing ok she seems like she is in a lot of pain whenever she writes me, hope she's ok. Love you all see ya later. O ya do you guys have a copy of my line of authority? like for the priesthood? if ya do can you send me a copy of it please? it'd be cool to have, and i will for sure send my memory card home i printed the pictures i wanted off of it so you don't have to worry about sending me any :D ok cya!
love elder blake theo porter
Be the filmmaker you always wanted to be—learn how to burn a DVD with Windows®. Make your smash hit
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment