This is a letter I got from Blake, this will be my last email for a while I'm sure, I'm really bummed about the new rule. We are no longer able to email Blake, and he can no longer email us. He doesn't think it will last. I hope not.
Lol i miss drew wah... I can just see that melon pushing the keyboard all mad ha ha. Aren't you excited for school to start? man it seems like vacation time for parents and kids is reversed lol. I'm staying in plainview again for 6 weeks which is good cause our investigators are starting to progress, we had 9 attend sacrament this week which was great. Yes paul was there which was good we got the first part of the book of mormon on cd for him which is good cause he can't read very well cause he's getting old. My mono felt worse this week for sure so i'm going to the doctor today cause i never went back after this diagnosed me, just to check up and i'm also making him check me for cancer cause i know i have it. But ya everything is going well elder tripp just got called to be a district leader which is pretty cool we'll see how our new district meetings go lol our old DL was way cool and i love him but the meetings were insanely pointless, i'm guessing they just about all are tho. Monica went to lubbock for a little while her boyfriend was just like threatening her a lot, it's ridiculous i hate people lol. She said she wanted us to come see her though so when she's back we'll go more she'd progress for sure I think. Well nothing really new like it seems like i just waste away in fatigue and pain all day so ya not much going on this week lol
love elder blake theo porter
2 comments:
Woah, what's this new no email in either direction rule? I haven't heard about this. I usually email Blake on Sundays, so will he not be able to read those anymore?
Post a Comment