Monday, August 18, 2008

Happy Birthday Dad (August 12, 2008)

Are you 57 years old now? How is that? lol This is my first birthday of yours i've missed since i've been alive, that's kinda weird. So yes I did get your 24th package thank you so much beef jerky is my favorite, send more! :D Hmm ya either send the old memory card or a new one would be nice, either way I can send mine I have right now home it's almost full. Whatever's clever. So my spleen is normal and the ultrasound was good, the nurse in our ward said i'm not contagious anymore and that I can start doing more. Just not tracting much and no riding the bike she said, but hopefully we can just visit a lot of people we didn't use any miles hardly at all this month so we have a lot to burn. :D So yesterday was great we had 6 investigators come to church. Paul and his grandsons came again and he donated $100 again lol We need to teach him how to pay tithing we've decided lol. Hope and Richard and her son and little baby granddaughter came too. It was great to see them there the gospel is definitely the solution to their marriage and her kids lives really. After church the Sharps took us out to their house, they live like half an hour out of town and in the middle of no where lol. There was this way pretty canyon by their house Bro. Sharp took us to. Some guy privately owns the whole thing it's unreal, he got it forever ago way cheap cause no one wanted it, exact opposite now lol there's good hunting there I guess and it's really pretty, only pretty thing i've seen in texas. Then he took us to see the wild hogs lol I guess Russians brought over russian boars a long time ago as a game animal and they bred with the local domestic pigs and there's just a ton of them. They eat the peanut crops lol it used to be a huge problem I guess. But they have tusks and everything it's great, and this guy catches them and sells them to cruises and different people who want to have exotic pig roasts, i guess they taste good. They are way ugly though and I thought of Animal Farm a lot. They are big though It'd be scary if they charged you. Well gotta go love you guys, have a nice birthday without me.

love elder blake theo porter

No comments: