Sunday, December 14, 2008

The Form letter - December 10, 2008



LOL! Lame letter huh, we found like 100 of these in the apt. Tell Sarah thanks so much for the letter and pics she sent. Tell David to stop growing til I come back, he's getting so old! LOL. So I haven't been in a threesome in a couple of months. Ever since I left the office I have been in a normal companionship. I thought we might be in a threesome tho, but we weren't.
I miss my nieces and nephews a lot. They're gonna be all different when I get back :(. I liked Dad's Noah quote.LOL Golden Kimball said about the South that we need to just burn it all and do baptisms for the dead. ha,ha! I can see why.
Well everything is going good here. I gotta go TTYL.

Love Elder Blake Theo Porter

No comments: